- Email us requesting to join the team as a coach/volunteer. We will enter your name/email address and you will receive an email invitation from Pit Zone. Please make sure to check your junk folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to start your Pit Zone registration.
- Participation Agreement / Coach License Fee / Background Check
- Start your training! There are 4 online training modules you will need to complete.
- You are now a Certified Level 1 NICA Coach!
Ready to step it up a notch?
Become a Level 2 Coach!
- Complete Level 2 Coach Training in the Pit Zone.
- Complete Basic First Aid Course (4hr).
- Obtain your CPR Certification.
- Complete at least 20 hours of work with the student-athletes.
- Complete the OTB-101 Course.
Let's go even further.
Become a Level 3 coach!
- Complete Level 3 Coach Training in the Pit Zone.
- Complete NICA Approved First Aid Course (8hr) or Wilderness First Aid (16hr).
- Attend the Leader Summit (online or in person).
- Complete at least 80 hours of work with the student-athletes.
If you need any assistance please reach out to us by email! Our Team Director will be in touch with you as soon as possible to help resolve your issue.